07 November 2010

Banana Muffins




I had some super old bananas laying around. You know it's a rule that you make banana bread when that happens. (no nuts)

1 cup sugar
1/2 cup shortening
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3 rotten bananas


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream sugar, shortening, and eggs.
Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
Slowly add dry ingredient mixture to sugar/shortening/eggs.
Add bananas.


I just throw all this in my Kitchen Aid mixer. 


Fill 12 muffin cups and bake from 16-20 minutes. Serve with coffee to your best friend, boyfriend, or your Moma.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe. Looks pretty easy. Banana muffins are my absolute FAVORITE!!!

Cassie said...

Erika! I accidentally put tablespoon instead of teaspoon, and forgot the salt. fixed now.