05 February 2011

Snow Day #4







Okay, four days trapped at home is my limit. I've eaten almost all the chili that I made Monday night, knitted more washcloths, re-read my Better Homes and Gardens, sewed, valentined, read, cleaned, etc. And I expect to be stuck here most of today because it's still freezing outside. On the plus side, I am almost finished piecing my quilt. This is huge considering I started it over a year ago. I only have three more squares to go! I kept losing track so I drew the quilt out on graph paper and colored in a block as I finished each square. Hopefully I can finish my three squares today and get to leave the house to buy the backing fabric and mail my etsy packages. Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Trina M Curran said...

I just am loving your quilt blocks! I got the Martha S book from the library again. I don't want to give it back, so I guess I need to buy my own. :) I left you some blog love in my post tonight for your pretty Valentines. One is headed your way, along with a second that is of family pics..since I didn't send Christmas cards. Haha!