01 June 2011

Weekend in pics

Hank repaired my screened in porch this weekend. It was busted through in four places. It was such a cheap fix I accidentally got some new plants and chairs while I was out. We put in some serious porch time this weekend.

 I made herbed butter with fresh herbs from my garden: sweet basil, Thai basil, chives, parsley, and thyme.
 I slathered it all over grilled corn and topped it off with parmesan. Best corn ever.
 I did a little baking...cinnamon streusel muffins
Here's the afternoon light I promised my new plants that they would get. Now I have to remember to water these too!

3 comments:

Ben Smithson said...

Looks great!

ashley.warner said...

that butter recipe is one i must try!
sooo delish! mmmm

love your new plants :)

Melissa {AllSewnUp} said...

whoa, that corn looks outstanding!