22 July 2011

Summer Doin's


 I made PW's Avocado Egg Salad. Mine turned out more like a dip, but tasted amazing on baguette with tomato. Great summer lunch/snack.
 I'm still making bracelets and marathoning law and order episodes (SVU of course).

 My auntie and I went to the Woolie Ewe for the first time. I have always known about it, but I can't resist those Joann coupons. I like to go to nice yarn shops when I am going to knit something special, usually for myself. I didn't realize that it was so close to my Moma's house (.2 miles). It's in the old Music Manor location, I couldn't believe it! Music Manor was quite the hot spot in high school. I picked up 3 skeins of variegated combed cotton. Connie Sue and I did a little happy dance when we were realizing how much cotton they had. 
The best part of the trip was when I used a gift card I received back in December. I had no idea how much was on it. Cha-ching, $40!!!! Thanks, Mary B! So I have some left over! I'll definitely be back.

No comments: