12 August 2011

Little Things

I got crafty with my scraps this week. I guess this is what they call "stash busting."

 I had one large piece of muslin left so I made a dish towel. 
 I whipped up a couple drawstring pouches to use as sussies or gift bags. I used leftover grosgrain ribbon for one, and a shoelace for the other (oops!)

I made a patchwork comp book cover after I saw it here. The tutorial referenced was way too confusing for me, so I just figured it out for myself. I'm working on a pdf tutorial for this so I can share it with you. There are lots of these online if you are curious.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Really like the book cover. It makes the book all that more special and unique.

caroline said...

Oooooh! I want a composition book cover!!! I need to visit you soon and give you that fabric, too.