17 October 2011

Market


 Here are our crammed tables! We had so much stuff! It thinned out through the day. My best sellers were clippies and skinny scarves. Trina sold out of her ephemera packs. I stole the best one before they sold. Overall we had a great day. The weather was perfect, and the zombie watching was great.
 Sweet Katy got me these Texas earrings from the booth next to us. I think I'll wear them all week since the Rangers won the ALC on the day I put them on.
Trina from Feed the Birdies has THE BEST found paper and collage goodies. She says this is only the tip of the iceberg! How cute are her bookmarks? We trade a lot if you can't tell. Check out her awesome vintage finds here

2 comments:

Trina M Curran said...

Love it! So much fun...I'm going home to be creative tonight. :)

Astrid Terrazas said...

And your fav people were there