20 January 2012

An iPad Case

I made an iPad case for my sister in law. I didn't follow a pattern. I just did some math (ha!) and made a simple zippered pouch. I am really bad at seam allowances. I always think I am giving myself plenty, and it always comes up short. The case on the right was my first attempt. I added an inch to the size of the iPad measurements. It ended up being the same size as an iPad. I added two inches to the one on the left. Success (I think).
linings 
The winner. She hasn't told me it doesn't fit, so I'll take that as a good sign.

2 comments:

starnes family said...

Super, super cute! I love your designs and willingness to try new things.

Ale said...

Super nice the double pattern fabrics! I like that you tell about your attempts...irony always wins! ;)