18 April 2011

deep ellum market

 Katy's table! She almost sold out of her hand knitted wash cloths.
 Here's my clippie mannequin. Alligator clips are the popular choice.
 Trina wins best display. If it weren't for the wind, her paper magnolia flowers would have made it even cuter. These are her vintage paper packs and journal kits. I am so jealous of her paper hoarding abilities. I need some of these to give away to my collage kids as prizes. 
 Here are my bitsy skirts. I had lots of 'tweens hunting for their size. I'll have to make some apron tops and skirts for that age group.
Crayon packs and F-bombs were a hit. My Aunt Connie makes these cheeky F-bombs. People that work in offices love them. I think they're good for throwing from cubicle to cubicle. Overall we had a blast (other than the windy/chilly morning weather). We will definitely be back in June. We are all teachers and May is a busy time of year for us. So come see us in June. We'll have lots of new goodies! Thanks to all my buddies and family that came out to support.

No comments: