22 January 2010

Texas Country


Rodney Parker at Andy's Bar
Randy Rogers in Stephenville, TX

Since last summer I have become more and more into country music. Not so much the stuff on the radio, but local Texas country. I have seen several of these bands live, and it makes me love them even more. My cousin, Nicki, has been keeping me up to date on the best bands. I recently made this mix for my two buddies in Boston. They love country, but don’t have music like this up there.
Runaway (live acoustic version)-Love and Theft
Question-Old 97s
Like It Used to Be-Randy Rogers Band
I’m Never Getting Married-Rodney Parker & 50 Peso Reward
Texas Angel-Honeybrowne
So Close Now-Eli Young Band
Before I Believe It’s True-Randy Rogers Band
Texas Moon-Stoney Larue
Beat of Your Heart-Cory Morrow
Bring It On Home-Little Big Town
Brother-Rodney Parker & 50 Peso Reward
When It Rains-Eli Young Band
Murder (Or a Heart Attack)-Old 97s
A Little More You-Little Big Town
Kiss Me in the Dark-Randy Rogers Band
Good Night for Dancing-Josh Abbott Band
Tell Me What It Is-Rodney Parker & 50 Peso Reward

No comments: