08 January 2010

Top Ten


Inspired by Kelsey's blog, here are my top ten songs from this year. It's funny to see what songs you listen to most when you order your itunes by play count. These aren't necessarily songs that came out this year, just the most jammed in my car. They are also the songs most likely to appear on a mix cd from me.

1. Big Green Tractor-Jason Aldean (this song helped me make one of the biggest decisions of my life)
2. Stay-Sugarland (the video is so heart wrenching. She also wears the most amazing shade of metallic eyeliner)
3. Skinny Love-Bon Iver (this is my favorite band right now)
4. Hometown Glory-Adele (this song reminds me of an amazing new friend I met this year. Love you, Liz!)
5. In My Arms Instead-Randy Rogers Band (some amazing Texas country, so good live)
6. A Song For You-Donny Hathaway (such a smooth voice, and a Bon Iver favorite)
7. Heartbeats-Jose Gonzalez (my friend Joel gave me this song on a mix, and I still love it)
8. If It Kills Me-Jason Mraz (I first heard this song on SYTYCD and fell in love with it, even though that other Jason Mraz song makes me suicidal)
9. January Wedding-The Avett Brothers (a new band to me this year, and it reminds me of a song you would hear at a once wed wedding)
10. Alone-Heart (If I could sing, this is what I would sing at Karaoke)


No comments: