19 February 2010

I Love Thursdays











I love Thursdays. Our school's visual arts receptions always happens on Thursdays. There's this two hour block between the bell ringing and the reception starting. Sometimes I'm really productive and sometimes I get some girls in my classroom and we just gossip for two hours. Today was a combo of both. I did some serious knitting. I finished my pink circle scarf, and started a teeny scarf. Soon to be called the Sarah Scarf. Tonight's show was the induction ceremony for the National Art Honor Society. There's an amazing exhibition in our gallery, and a ceremony full of art quotes that give me chills. The NAHS members made 'zines as favors. I didn't want to be greedy and take one of each, so I just took five. Oops.  So I'm home now, high from new Grey's and PP episodes and obsessing over my new 'zines and scarves...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The scarf looks so great ! Everyone looks beautiful.

liberty said...

zines are definitely the best thing since sliced bread.