27 February 2010

West Texas

Vernon, TX


Lubbock, TX


Amarillo, TX

I finally finished my photo book on West Texas. I took a solo trip over spring break of last year. I made photo stops in Sweetwater, Snyder, Justiceburg, Post, Lubbock, Abernathy, Edmonson, Canyon, Amarillo, Claude, Clarendon, Memphis, Chillicothe, Vernon, Wichita Falls, and Denton, TX. All of these pictures are digital. My second book will be all photos I took with my Holga. I had adventurous writers/assistants/chauffeurs through Lubbock, Amarillo, and Canyon. Bobby, turn around, I just saw a coyote!


To see the book or buy it for yourself, go here!

3 comments:

Ben Smithson said...

Nice. Congrats on finishing your book.

Nay said...

I love these photos!

Colin Wood said...

Hah, that candy sign reminds me of this sign I found in Navada:

http://alphadown.com/a193ad

- Colin Wood