23 March 2010

My Heart is Full


I've had two moments in the last two days. On Memaw's birthday, as she looked at all of her family, she leaned over to me and whispered, my heart is so full. I have never heard anyone say that before. I have been thinking about it ever since. When does that happen to me? 
Last night as I was driving home I saw the most beautiful sunset. I tried taking a picture of it while I was driving and decided that it wasn't the smartest idea. So I had an even dumber idea to pull over on a bridge on 75 and take the second one. 
Tonight, as I was leaving a super boring meeting, my phone rang. Liz and I had one of our classic gab sessions. I sat in the parking lot for 45 minutes while we caught up. After we hung up the phone and I started to drive home, I felt it again.

1 comment:

liberty said...

awww, miss e! this almost made me cry.